Scientific Games Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
The UX Team within the Product Division (Sportsbook + Platforms) is looking for a UX Researcher to help strengthen the team and support a User-Centered Design process.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, supporting Product design and development for industry-leading operators. The role will contribute to all parts of the SG Digital product eco-system (Sportsbook / Trading / Account).
As a UX Researcher, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders (Product Managers/Owners, Developers, UX Designers) and external stakeholders (key personnel on the operator side).
The UX Researcher thrives to understand user needs, motivations and pain points.
This role reports to the Head of UX.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative methods
- Conduct remote usability studies
- Identify the best-suited methodology based on research questions and timeline
- Collaborate and work closely with Product stakeholders and UX Designers to identify research questions and build a research plan to answer them
- Understand different types of data from varying sources conducting data analysis to create insightful and actionable findings
- Deliver presentations to internal and external Stakeholders, clearly articulating the outcome of studies and share the insights to shape the user experience of SG Digital's products
- Evangelize the processes and value of user testing and research closely working with Product, Engineering and Marketing communicating results and recommendations
If you are the right candidate for us, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive Psychology, or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in a related field
- The ability to create documentation that clearly communicates hypotheses, testing methods and outcomes
- Understanding of common data analytic techniques, and effective ways to visualize data
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports)
- Organizational skills with attention to detail; the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of UX Design, web and accessibility standards and best practices
- A team player
- Experience working with Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Business Analysts and participating in cross-functional workshops
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (fluency in English)
- Understanding of the sports betting and gambling industry
- Web Analytics knowledge
- Knowledge of remote testing tools (such as UserZoom)
- Experience working within an agile development environment
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.