US Sports Trader Analyst
Sportcast is in a growth phase, focused on delivering the next generation of pricing software and customer experiences to the sports betting industry.
We are looking for a pro-active and ambitious US Sports Trader Analyst to support Sportcast’s growth. The successful applicant will possess the motivation to quickly learn and constantly look to improve processes in order to deliver the ultimate goals within the sports trading team.
Organisation and precise attention to detail coupled with a love for sport and statistics are essential qualities required.
The role will require supporting the operational requirements of the sports trading team and encourages the successful applicant to suggest and develop new ideas around methodologies.
Data science, modeling and analytics are all part of the day-to-day mechanics of the sports trading team; the applicant will possess an understanding and appreciation of all these areas.
The hours will generally mirror the sporting calendar and as you would expect, include both evenings and weekends.
- Quickly learn and understand the fundamentals of US sports betting and trading
- Develop tools and processes to improve the efficiencies within the sports trading operation
- Real time risk management
- Monitor betting markets for trends
- Assist with the compilation of analysis/reports
- Contribute to competitor/industry analysis (including social media monitoring)
- Carry out customer service responsibilities
- Organised and analytical personality
- Precise attention to detail
- Passion for US Sports (NCAAF/NCAAB looked upon favourably)
- Knowledge/interest in the betting industry
- Undergraduate degree in mathematical/statistics field
- Good communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions confidently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.