Scientific Games Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
The UX Team within the Product Division (Sportsbook + Platforms) is looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer to help strengthen and build up the team.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, developing and implementing solutions for industry-leading operators alongside peers and experienced UX team members.
You will contribute to ongoing delivery of designs for some of SG Digital’s omni-channel product suite across Digital (Web, Native), Retail (SSBT, Promote) and MTS (Managed Trading Services).
You have comprehensive training in UI and Interaction Design. You are passionate about great UX.
Sounds like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for the ongoing delivery of UX deliverables for SG Digital's b2b products including new features as well as ongoing improvements, working closely with Product Owners and Front-End Developers to ensure great design quality.
This role reports to a Lead UX.
- Design contribution to development backlogs
- Creating engaging visual designs providing thought and insight into the onscreen interaction
- Creating pixel perfect visual designs of new features which are in-line with UX principles and UI language
- Working with responsive designs
- Creating prototypes for new user interfaces
- Working to given Guidelines
- Asset and image creation supporting Product Design collaterals
- Presenting design concepts to the team and Business Stakeholders
If you are the right candidate for us, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A Technical background - BSc or equivalent in Design or a couple of years of e-commerce/online experience in an alternative role
- Demonstrable experience with Wireframing + Design (Sketch) and Prototyping
- Being passionate about great User Experiences and pro-active with identifying product needs
- Ability to create documentation that clearly communicates all elements, states, and views of the interface
- Understanding of responsive (cross-channel) design needs
- Understanding and implementing web standards and best practices
- An understanding of web and mobile technologies
- A strong team worker, who likes to work on projects from concept through to delivery
- Understanding of the sports betting industry
- Experience with System Designs
- Web Analytics knowledge
- Experience with large-scale sites
- Experience with multi-lingual sites
- Experience with usability testing
- In-house experience
- Frontend frameworks and CSS experience
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.