SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
- Execute trading and risk management strategy and techniques (pregame and live betting monitoring and compiling along with updating odds) for multiple sports and betting environments
- Statistical data analysis, evaluation and reporting
- Excel on ‘day to day’ operations of the team
- Ensure Payout and Sales targets are met for multiple projects
- Deliver personal KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
- Monitor prices and control liabilities
- Effectively profile the customer base
- Negotiate bets
- Profile customers
- Adjust pricing for certain events when necessary
- Ensure correct and timely resulting of the events
- Report and escalate issues surfacing during shift to the shift leader
- Build and maintain close working relationships within the trading team
- Provide feedback for the Trading Procedures
- Provide feedback for the Product
- Liaise with clients and report into the relevant depts to improve the customer experience.
- Good knowledge of the Sports betting market (retail and digital), betting methodology and bookmaking principles and techniques, would be considered a plus
- Understanding of the odds making process (probabilities, over-rounds, margins, payout ratio)
- Degree level education
- Knowledge of American Sports is a must.
- Skilled in mathematical analysis.
- Proficient in English
- Collaborates - Is a team player
- Gains trust and support of others
- Comes up with ideas that are new, better or unique
- Decision quality - Makes quality long and short-term decisions
- Considers all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles
- Additional language skills desired.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, "SG") are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster .