Technical Project Manager
SG Digital is a world leading provider of software for the Sports betting and Casino (iGaming) industry. It’s Open Sports and Casino products drive many of the world’s leading betting and online gaming brands worldwide. Products are a mix of SaaS and on-premise deployments.
As a technical project manager at Scientific Games Digital you will be the hub of all project work within the Technical Operations team, aligning the resources from the various teams with the demands from business stakeholders. You will be in close contact with the stake holders from business making sure that the priorities are in line with the expectations.
- Overview all projects that require resources form the Technical Operations team. Each project has a typical duration of a few months, and multiple projects are run in parallel.
- Deliver project plans for the projects involving Technical Operations.
- Resource allocation for the projects.
- Follow up on progress of all projects and keeping the plans up to date.
- Report on progress to management and stake holders.
- Negotiate timelines for new projects with upper management.
- If necessary, step in as team lead for the various teams involved in the project work and follow up on the individual tasks.
- Be involved in the architectural design when new systems are delivered.
- Facilitate weekly status meetings and regular stand ups.
- Work together with overall project managers on the projects that require Technical resources.
- Work together with change management to make sure that all the changes are in place for the project work.
- Academic degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years or more experience in as a project manager.
- Experience from working with complex systems, particularly Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) deployments
- Experience from the gaming business.
- Ability to take leadership and responsibility
- Structured and thorough, with an attention to detail.
- Independent, with good negotiating and communication skills
- Professional attitude towards the business
- Result oriented and pragmatic
- Proactive in seeking updates, in reaching out to technical teams across the business and in identifying potential project slips and blockers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.