Technical Operations Team Lead
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
The Technical Operations Team Lead has leadership and organizational skills as well as a deep understanding of enterprise application operations.
Key responsibilities include:
* Co-ordinating the tasks in the team and manages expectations from stakeholders.
* Driving continuous improvement in team tasks and standard operating procedures
* Reporting on team performance and challenges to Technical Operations management team.
* Application management on an architectural level on SG Digital sites
* Driving operational requirements towards development and product management organizations
* Taking initiatives to process and solution improvements
* Verifying releases on an operational level such as stability and maintainability.
* Preparation of releases before live deployment
* Handling of incoming incidents, change requests, problems and in depth root cause analyses
* Documentation from an application operations perspective. knowledge base articles, operation manuals, deployment instructions, incident and problem notes.
* Proven leadership and organizational skills
* At least 5 years coherent experience of IT support and system administration in Linux and application management. Network, Security, project work, solutions development.
* In depth architectural knowledge, focused on monitoring and operation of applications.
* Good practice methodologies and tools for configuration and automation.
* A good understanding of database operations and architecture.
* ITIL knowledge and understanding.