Talent Acquisition Specialist
SG Digital is one of three operating units within industry leader Scientific Games (SG). Through SG Digital, we deliver digital and sports solutions to our customers on a global basis. And through this division, we address the dynamic and fast-growing opportunities within the online gaming and sports betting industries in the US. We do this through a variety of products, all centered around our industry-leading and award-winning OpenSports and OpenGaming portfolios of product. We enjoy a market leading position in the US, further aided by our ability to leverage deep, established relationships across our sister Gaming and Lottery divisions.
SG Digital’s software, services, and solutions power some of the leading and most discerning global sports and online gaming operators, including names such as Paddy Power, SkyBet, William Hill, British Colombia Lottery Corporation, Caesars, Wynn Resorts, and more. We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. The division employs 1,500 employees across 34 offices, serving over 200 customers with more than 2,000 games and 40 licenses worldwide.
We are seeking a HR Advisor/Generalist with a strong background in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition to be based in Montreal. This position would primarily provide recruitment support for SG Digital in Canada (primarily Montreal and Vancouver) but would also provide HR Administrative and first line HR Business Partnering support to the business. You will be part of an international team based in the US and Europe and work closely alongside Canada HR Lead who is supporting the other business units within our parent company. This is a genuinely fast-moving and professional environment, with highly supportive colleagues and a focus on the huge opportunity the company has over the next few years.
· The primary responsibility for this role will be recruitment; gathering requirements from hiring manager, sourcing and screening high quality candidates, taking them through the recruitment cycle to offer stage
· Issuing offer letters and contracts
· HR Admin supporting the onboarding and offboarding process and HR lifecycle in-between.
· Act as a first line of contact for line manager in Canada and any of their HR related queries.
· Office management responsibilities for the Montreal office and also managing local people-engagement initiatives
· We are seeking someone with a strong background in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition and preferably within in the technology industry
· You will also have had some experience in HR Admin / Business Partnering tasks
· Ideally have experience of oracle but not essential
· Degree qualified or equivalent level
· Bilingual French/English Speaker
· Clear able communicator
· "Can do" attitude
· This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced growth organisation
· We combine well-established HR processes and policies with the challenges, both procedural and cultural, of having been through two acquisitions in three years and now in the midst a huge growth phase. This means we have a sound base and great people, but plenty of interesting work to do.
· We offer dynamic working for this position so the individual does not have to be based in the office 5 days a week but due to the nature of the role we do see this position being based in the office 2-3 days a week