Support Team Lead
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
- Line managing a medium-size team of Support Engineers in a single geographic location (including performing staff appraisals and regular 1-1s)
- Liaison with other Support Leads and Support Manager to ensure appropriate attention to Support issues is being given rebalancing resources whenever required
- Leading conference calls with the customer during major issues and during follow up sessions
- Responsible for identifying and delivering improvements to knowledge base and wiki documentation
- Improving monthly SLA figures
- Interface with Development Managers and Product Owners to ensure quality of service
- Overall responsibility for the call queue for Customers in a given region
- Prepare and perform Monthly Service Reviews with Customers
- Hiring new team members for the given region
- Escalation point for any Support Issue
- Enforcing Support Processes within their team
- Organise the compiling of Major Incident Reports
- Team rota management
The candidate must [have]
- Have good technical skills with Relational Databases, Linux/Unix, Web applications
- Experience perrforming a hands on role in resolving incidents and associated problems
- A solid knowledge of SDLC and an ability to analyse/change code
- Proven ability to handle all incidents, including acting as the main coordinator in a site-down situation
- Proven ability to identify incident patterns, related incidents/problems
- Proven ability to line manage members of the team
- Proven ability to manage process
- Proven ability to manage the Customers themselves
- Ability to contribute to improving the Support Service and an attitude of continual improvement
- Good technical skills and understanding of web architecture
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with SG Digital?
- Alongside OpenBet’s market leading benefits; dynamic & vibrant working culture and talented team members - we can offer you:
- Working with different agile teams across the business, you will be constantly involved in interesting variety of business critical projects, working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
- We love internal progression! This role will offer a very exciting path to get involved in our future development projects.
- New skills and a completely different, fresh approach to development.
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.