SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
SG Digital is looking for a Sports Trader for its leading Managed Trading Operations as it grows in the Athens office. The Senior Sports Trader will be responsible for pricing events, risk management, in-play trading, bet settlement, and analysis.
This role would be well suited to an individual with extensive experience in a Trading Room and comprehensive knowledge of Sports Betting, looking to further their career with a market-leading company.
- Execute trading and risk management strategy and techniques (pregame and live betting monitoring and compiling along with updating odds) for multiple sports and betting environments.
- Excel on ‘day to day’ operations of the team.
- Ensure Payout and Sales targets are met for multiple projects.
- Deliver personal KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets.
- Monitor prices and control liabilities.
- Effectively profile the customer base.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on each team member’s performance.
- Creation of special/PR/novelty markets as required.
- Settling results for all sports events.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the marketing and service desk functions.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in trading roles of 2+ years.
- University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- Ability to draft trading and risk management strategies for diversified sportsbooks.
- Deep understanding and familiarity with the sports betting business (bookmakers, markets, rules, betting trends).
- Customer-focused focused on improving the customer experience.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to act accurately under pressure.
- Great attention to detail with the aim to provide quality results in a short time.
- Confident to make quality decisions under pressure.
- Computer literacy with in-depth knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong awareness of the sporting calendar.
- Ability to work flexible hours in line with the needs of the business and the sporting calendar (24/7/365).
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at NYX Gaming Group, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.