Sports Trader (Content)
SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead of rapidly evolving tech trends.
With offices in the UK, North America, Australia, Greece, and the US, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry, and over 100 partners worldwide, SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
SG Digital is looking for a Sports Trader (Content) for its leading Managed Trading Operations as it grows in the Athens office. The Sports Trader will be responsible for pricing events, risk management, in-play trading, bet settlement, and analysis.
This role would be well suited to an individual with extensive experience in a Trading Room and comprehensive knowledge of Sports Betting, looking to further their career with a market-leading company.
These are just some of the tasks you may work on:
- Responsible for adding all sports content per operator- Pre and In Play.
- Helping to launch SG-powered operators.
- Monitoring operator’s Front End and report issues and irregularities.
- Responsible to make Sports Content visible and able for betting.
- Handling Communications with 3rd Party Providers.
- Handling Communications with Regulatory Bodies and Operators regarding approved events and wagers.
- Responsible for the In-Play and Pre-Match Sports Calendar.
If you are the right candidate for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- Sports aficionado with previous experience in trading roles of ideally 2+ years.
- University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related field;
- Deep understanding and familiarity with the sports betting business (bookmakers, markets, rules, betting trends);
- Customer-focused focused on improving customer experience;
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to act accurately under pressure;
- Great attention to detail with the aim to provide quality results in a short time;
- Computer literacy with in-depth knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work flexible hours in line with the needs of the business and the sporting calendar (24/7/365).
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace;
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow;
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.