Software Engineer QA
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
What you will be involved with as a QA Software Engineer at SG Digital:
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- Prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
- Prepare test plans and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Raise estimates and feedback to the Development Lead/ Test Lead for project scheduling purposes.
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues and risks.
- Help provide guidance and assistance in client requirements definition.
- Work in Agile alongside developers and also being involved in requirement validation and refining before development.
What would make you the QA Software Engineer we are looking for:
- Qualified graduate/ B.E. OR software testing equivalent to a minimum of 2+ years of Industry experience;
- A working knowledge of TDD and / or BDD, with hands-on experience of Gherkin and Cucumber/JVM;
- Demonstrable ability to define and construct automated test cases to a high level (e.g. using Gherkin / Cucumber, Selenium, QTP or Postman etc.);
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and procedures;
- Proven experience in testing complex user interfaces;
- Experience with various development methodologies; Agile, TDD or Waterfall;
- Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
Domain knowledge is not required, but having worked on a eCommerce projects would be preferable.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.