Scientific Games Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users.
Want to be part of our story?
We are looking for an experienced Software Analyst to join one of our Customer Teams as we continue to work on the next generation of online sports betting and gaming platforms.
You will be responsible for gathering and reviewing requirements from business analysts, business owners and product managers, working to identify an appropriate solution. Once a solution is agreed you will create the necessary functional and technical documentation from which the development team will produce code, identifying the products and applications involved in delivering the solution and any changes that require development.
Skilled at communicating at both the business and technical level, you will ensure all the business requirements are met and document the approach and the estimate for work. In some cases, you will be responsible for designing database schema or API/web service interfaces for approval by technical authorities. Coming from a strong technical background you will be able to interpret existing functions directly from code, while also being able to see the bigger picture.
Responsibilities of a Software Analyst within SG Digital:
- Working with external customers, technical roles and/or product managers to extract requirements.
- Evaluate business requirements vs technical, architectural and resource constraints and propose appropriate solutions.
- Estimate effort required to deliver the solution, providing justification for the estimates.
- Identify technical deliverables, risks and impact for the chosen solution.
If you’re the Software Analyst for us you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of systems architecture, technology and the ability to read code.
- Impeccable interpersonal/communication skills.
- Three years’ experience in a development environment, at least partially in a senior, analytical role.
- Web applications and RDBMS knowledge.
It’d also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Development within Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Lean and Kanban
- Programming experience with complex large-volume high-transaction systems.
We bring you a little bit of
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!