Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 months fixed contract)
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at OpenBet, your typical day will be spent partnering with the business to develop innovative sourcing strategies, whilst providing consultative support throughout the end to end recruitment process. As a key member of a fast paced, highly professional Talent Acquisition team who value teamwork and pride themselves on finding the best talent for OpenBet, you’ll be able to deliver consistent results and generate strong pipelines of some of the best tech talent on the market.
We’ll need you to be creative, engaging and eager to deliver quality results as we continue to develop our world leading online sports betting platforms. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven agency experience to move in-house. We’re always striving to do more.... Are you up for the challenge?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will :
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle, liaising with managers to brief on requirements and develop recruitment strategies
- Directly source technical candidates through social media, personal networks, advertising, employee referrals and CV databases
- Headhunt passive talent and continuously build talent pipelines.
If you are the right Talent Acquisition Specialist for us, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Technical or IT recruitment experience;
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a short time frame;
- Excellent consultative qualities with experience of partnering with hiring managers and senior stakeholders;
- Proven sourcing experience with the ability to recruit hard to fill / niche roles;
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle;
- The ability to think outside the box to find new and innovative ways of sourcing talent at all levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
It would also be great to see these skills / experience as well:
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience of recruiting within the Software Engineering vertical.
What can OpenBet give you:
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace;
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow;
- Tangible and genuine career development - at OpenBet, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Flexible working, this role is open to remote workers based out of Athens and having full working rights to work anywhere else within Greece.
As a software house, we have a relaxed but highly professional environment, with a wide-range of flexible benefits and excellent facilities available, including on-site canteen & gym, cycle facilities and showers.