Senior Sales Manager
SG Digital is one of three operating units within industry leader Scientific Games (SG). Through SG Digital, we deliver digital and sports solutions to our customers on a global basis. And through this division, we address the dynamic and fast-growing opportunities within the online gaming and sports betting industries in the US. We do this through a variety of products, all centered around our industry-leading and award-winning OpenSports and OpenGaming portfolios of product. We enjoy a market leading position in the US, further aided by our ability to leverage deep, established relationships across our sister Gaming and Lottery divisions.
SG Digital’s software, services, and solutions power some of the leading and most discerning global sports and online gaming operators, including names such as Paddy Power, SkyBet, William Hill, British Colombia Lottery Corporation, Caesars, Wynn Resorts, and more. We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. The division employs 1,500 employees across 34 offices, serving over 200 customers with more than 2,000 games and 40 licenses worldwide.
We are searching for a high-energy Senior Sales Manager who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long lasting partnerships. With their product knowledge on sports betting and understanding of industry trends, the Senior Sales Manager will communicate directly with potential clients and prospects, understand their needs, and recommend new products and services that will help them grow their operations. The Senior Sales Manager will also drive sales strategies and help establish commercial quotas.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accelerate revenue and new customer acquisition to grow the sports content business
- Generate new sales leads and pipeline opportunities
- Engage the marketing and product teams to develop marketing and product support where new business opportunities exist.
- Maintains a solid understanding of SG Digital’s Sport and Services offering as well as expertise knowledge of the sports betting industry
- Create commercial and pricing structure and close commercial deals
- Measure and achieve success metrics
- Leverage business intelligence, industry research, and market analysis to drive commercial strategy and growth opportunities
- Travel to customers and industry events as needed
- 5+ years experience in sales, account management and/or business development
- University degree in commerce, business administration, or equivalent field of study
- Strong industry and product knowledge (digital games, sports betting, platforms)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Ability to network and build customer relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to condense complex analyses into executive-level insights and recommendations
- Data-driven decision making
- Knowledge of Sports Betting, iGaming, or iLottery industry and regulations
- Possess the ability to collaborate across teams
- Self-directed with proven the ability to think independently
Scientific Games is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that Scientific Games conducts business. If you are requested by Scientific Games to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with Scientific Games may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. Scientific Games encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.