Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
SG Digital is excited to announce that we are expanding our reach with a new Studio being created in situ with our gaming colleagues in Las Vegas. This is an exciting development for us as we will be working closer than ever and hand in hand with our land based experts to create the best US digital content.
We create, innovate and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Based in Las Vegas, we provide a broad portfolio of market-leading content to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries and casinos across the globe. This role will be working with our Landbased Studios to take this great product online.
Passion, creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our company. If you want to work in a growing business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best,
We believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. You can expect:
· a performance-focused culture right across the business
· a work-hard, play-hard environment
· a rewarding environment
· new learning and development opportunities
· diverse and global opportunities
· a people-friendly culture
· a competitive salary package
· dedicated common areas for rest and socialization, and
· competitive benefits.
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
As a member of the development team, the QA Engineer will ensure products comply with quality standards and parameters.
This will require working closely with mathematicians, game designers, game developers, artists, and production managers. The incumbent will have to conduct tests and debug products to ensure they operate according to established parameters and comply with quality standards.
- Confirm that products are of high quality prior to release.
- Oversee functional, integration and performance testing for all products.
- Review product parameters and specifications to fully understand each one.
- Ensure products comply with all specifications and requirements.
- Identify, reproduce and report defects and verify related fixes.
- Manage the testing efforts of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interact with SG Digital’s other studios, and with the other development and QA teams.
- Deliver content to customers and test labs through secure transmission protocols.
- Experience in QA.
- Experience in the online gaming industry.
- Experience with Web and mobile technologies.
- Knowledge of client-server programming preferable but not required.
- Motivated, self-starter capable of multitasking.
- Detail-oriented and an analytical thinker.
- Disciplined and highly organized.
- Endowed with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicator capable of interacting with the development and QA teams, as well as SG Digital Group’s other studios.
- Strong team player.
- Adaptable within a rapidly changing environment.
- Capable of working within tight deadlines.
We bring you a little bit of
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!