Senior QA Test Analyst
SG Digital is excited to announce that we are expanding our reach with a new Studio being created in situ with our gaming colleagues in Las Vegas. This is an exciting development for us as we will be working closer than ever and hand in hand with our land based experts to create the best US digital content.
We create, innovate and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Based in Las Vegas, we provide a broad portfolio of market-leading content to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries and casinos across the globe. This role will be working with our Landbased Studios to take this great product online.
Passion, creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our company. If you want to work in a growing business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best,
We believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. You can expect:
· a performance-focused culture right across the business
· a work-hard, play-hard environment
· a rewarding environment
· new learning and development opportunities
· diverse and global opportunities
· a people-friendly culture
· a competitive salary package
· dedicated common areas for rest and socialization, and
· competitive benefits.
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
- Ensuring high quality products prior to release.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Create, execute and manage test cases.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Maintaining a QA Management System. This includes assisting in the ongoing assessment of the current QA process, identifying risks, inefficiencies and proposing improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the testing effort of multiple QA projects simultaneously.
- Liaising with different departments and driving testing activities.
- Maintaining bug and project tracking facilities.
- Frequently contributes to developing & improving existing testing technologies, including methods, automation, approaches & execution.
- Responsible for performing integration testing, performance testing, functional testing, regression testing, scalability testing, client acceptance testing, user interface testing and production support testing.
- Delivering the content to customers/ compliance test labs through secured protocol methods.
- Validate and maintain adherence to standards and policies.
We bring you a little bit of.....
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open and transparent team culture.
So come and join our friendly, relaxed team where work and life balance is essential.
NextGen believes in work/life balance and offers benefits including gym membership, a games room and a flexible and fun working environment. If this sounds like you then drop us a line along with your salary expectations.
- 5 plus years of experience.
- Good Analytical skills.
- A challenging and enquiring mind.
- Attention to detail and tenacity.
- Experience with web & mobile technologies.
- Experience with defect tracking and team collaboration tools.
- Exposure to Programming a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You Bring To Us
- Collaborates well in a team environment interacting with developers across multiple interdependent teams, program managers, product marketing, etc.
- You are a team player who will work autonomously in an "agile" team alongside a Game Designer, Project Manager, Artist, Animator and Software Developers. No day will be the same and we have a collaborative and supportive team environment that supports you in all ways.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.