Senior QA Engineer
The SG Digital Group (a division of Scientific Games) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer, as we continue to work on the next generation and world leading online sports betting platforms.
What you will be involved with as a Senior QA Engineer at SG Digital:
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Create, execute and manage test cases.
- Raise estimates and feedback to the Development Lead/ Test Lead for project scheduling purposes
- Maintaining a QA Management System. This includes assisting in the ongoing assessment of the current QA process, identifying risks, inefficiencies and proposing improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Frequently contributes to developing & improving existing testing technologies, including methods, automation, approaches & execution.
- Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues and risks
What would make you the Senior QA Engineer we are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience in QA roles
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Thorough knowledge of test design techniques, test processes, testing types and phases including a mastery of the test pyramid
- Experience of collaborating with programmers and business experts to produce testing scenarios and scope
- Experience of writing SQL queries and strong knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of testing Web Services/APIs or Single Page Applications
- Expertise in working with automation frameworks, especially at API level (E2E/UI automation experience is a nice bonus)
- Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough, we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.