Senior Project Manager
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative, state of the art and proven software that powers the world’s most successful gaming operators.
With the immediate opening up of the iGaming market, we are uniquely positioned with the combination of our world-leading OpenGaming (TM) iGaming software and the US market strength of our parent organization Scientific Games Corp, to take advantage of this huge opportunity.
What You Can Expect at Scientific Games Digital:
To enrich lives through the enjoyment of positive play.
Through our imagination, talent and technology, everyday we ‘play to win’ - we drive to succeed as we efficiently manage and grow our business - to realize the full potential of responsible gaming by providing the most entertaining and best performing gaming experiences in the world.
Together we collaborate as one diverse and inclusive team with an upbeat, inventive passion for building great entertainment.
We’re inspired by curiosity, empowered by boldness and driven by imagination to unleash the thrill of great game play.
Our reputation, our word and our honor are paramount, and we operate with empathy, dignity and accountability for all.
To create games, fun needs to be part of everything we do.
- As a senior project manager and member of the Scientific Games Digital OpenGaming Delivery Organization, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects with our current and future customer base
- Our Team's Vision is to excel customer expectations by dependable delivery of our products and driving sustainable long-term growth?
- Our Team's Mission is to centralize a core delivery team to optimize end to end delivery of our products through close collaboration with other departments while being the voice of our customers
- You will report to the Head of US Delivery within the OpenGaming Global Delivery organization. This is a key role in our organization that will drive our company's growth and make a significant impact on the success of our projects
- A candidate must have strong communication skills, and fluidly work with clients, management and technical staff
Essential Job Functions:
- Managing project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, user experience, design, development, QA, launch, and ongoing maintenance
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Maintain an attitude of commitment and exhibit responsibility for the needs of team members and external customers
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendor
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Education: College degree in a technical discipline or relevant equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience from an i-gaming environment and/or a software product environment
- Extensive experience from roles as commercial and/or technical project management
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC and agile and waterfall project management techniques and tools
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office / OmniPlan
- PMP / PRINCE II / PMI-ACP certification is a plus
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, however candidates must legally have the existing right able to work in the USA.
Some travel will be required.
Scientific Games is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain applicable licenses within one or all of the jurisdictions that Scientific Games conducts business. If you are requested to obtain a license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that license.