Senior Project Manager
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative, state of the art and proven software that powers the world’s most successful gaming operators.
With the immediate opening up of the US Sports betting market, we are uniquely positioned with the combination of our world-leading OpenBet (TM) sports betting software and the US market strength of our parent organisation Scientific Games Corp, to take advantage of this huge opportunity.
What You Can Expect
At SG Digital, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions.
As a part of SG Digital, you can expect:
* Performance focused culture right across the business
* A work hard, play hard environment
* Fun and nurturing environment
* New learning and development opportunities
* Diverse and global opportunities
* People friendly culture
* Competitive salary packages
- Job Summary: As a project manager and member of the Scientific Games Interactive B2B PMO, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of global projects with our current and future customer base. This is a key role in our organization that will drive our company's growth and make a significant impact on the success of our projects. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a hands on software developer and strong technical knowledge. A candidate must have strong communication skills, and fluidly work with clients, management and technical staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Managing project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, user experience, design, development, QA, launch, and ongoing maintenance
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Maintain an attitude of commitment and exhibit responsibility for the needs of team members and external customers
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendor
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Education: College degree in a technical discipline or relevant equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience from an i-gaming environment and/or a software product environment
- Extensive experience from roles as commercial and/or technical project management
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC and agile and waterfall project management techniques and tools
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office / OmniPlan
- PMP / PRINCE II / PMI-ACP certification is a plus
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, however candidates must legally have the existing right able to work in the USA.
Some travel will be required.
Scientific Games is a lottery and gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain applicable licenses within one or all of the jurisdictions that Scientific Games conducts business. If you are requested to obtain a license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that license.