Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android)
Scientific Games Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users.
Want to be part of our story?
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Software Engineer to join our growing team!
What your day looks like:
- You are a part of a scrum team and work with other engineers and stakeholders to implement our vision for mobile engineering;
- You cooperate with cross-functional teams to deliver new features;
- You implement best practices for clean code, performance and improved user experience;
- You teach, assist and coach junior colleagues;
You are the Mobile Team Lead we are looking for if:
- University (4 or 5 year) degree in computer science, computer engineering or information systems;
- At least 5 years of working experience as a software engineer, 2 of which in mobile technologies;
- Exposure to ios and android tech stack;
- In depth knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Swift, Kotlin, Java;
- Familiarity with Scrum and agile methodologies;
- Familiarity with REST APIs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset;
- Team spirit;
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace;
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow;
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects, and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.