Senior Integration Engineer
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
You will be driving complex integration/deployment projects with the leading sports providers and the greatest online casino operators in the industry.
This is a customer-facing role and time will be spent working with customers and partners, helping to integrate/setup external systems with the SG Digital platform, products and APIs.
This role is perfect for a technical consultant or senior engineer with an interest in contributing to challenging systems integration, product upgrade and new customer launch projects.
- Meeting with external customers and/or third party providers to determine technical requirements and define the scope of integration projects
- Supporting technical workshops with third-party providers about the SG Digital platform, products and APIs
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements
- Being the main point of contact for the liaison with and support of third-party providers, testers and internal development teams in the scope of integration projects
- Deployment and configuration of the Sportsbook software
- Analysis, troubleshooting and testing of integrated software systems, including performance tuning of configuration/setup
- Providing 2nd level technical support for integration issues
- Identifying areas for process improvement, proposing and implementing solutions, automation of processes
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to stakeholders
- Training and mentoring of junior staff
The candidate must have:
- 4+ years experience in software systems integration, either as a consultant or engineer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals
- Ability to establish confidence, rapport and foster cooperative relationships with customers, partners and co-workers
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Working experience in systems development life cycle (technical analysis & requirements capturing, development, testing, release, maintenance and support)
- Experience with systems integration, XML and JSON APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, TCL)
- Experience with Version Control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
- Working knowledge of SQL (any vendor/dialect)
- Highly motivated, able to work without supervision, eager to learn on the job and willing to work as part of a team
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Knowledge of software development methodologies - Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Working experience with distributed systems deployment and maintenance
- Experience with Java Servlet containers (Tomcat) and Apache HTTP Server
- Working knowledge of computer networks and the Internet protocol suite
- Experience with object-oriented software design principles, data structures and algorithms (preferred Java)
- Some knowledge of different Java development frameworks: Spring, Log4j, JMS
- Experience of following specifications and producing high-quality software
- Experience with technical project management responsibilities
Why would you enjoy working with us at SGDigital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at SGDigital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.