Senior Compliance Director
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
Reporting into the VP Casino Operations the Senior Product Compliance Director role in North America managing product compliance across US, Canada and LATAM. It is a high profile within the company. As one of the world’s leading suppliers to the online gaming industry, and one who plays in regulated markets, we operate in every major jurisdiction, either holding licenses ourselves or supporting our license-holding customers. We need compliance and regulatory expert to join our team and help us comply now with the fast-evolving regulations using a combination of regulatory insights, financial planning and product knowledge to help our business succeed with compliance and regulatory probity at its heart.
Be our eyes and ears for upcoming markets and regulations in the US states. Own and foster strong relationships with regulators, clients, and industry partners.
Speak to and meet with our regulators. By cultivating great professional relationships with them you will enable us to build and operate our products in the most compliant way possible.
Lead and grow our internal compliance community to share news, insights and solutions for upcoming compliance and regulatory events. Being a source of the SGDigital position on new markets that our Operators can reach out to.
Understand our product portfolio and use this knowledge to give us an early warning on incoming problems and challenges
Participate in the early stages of new product development to ensure that we build products fit to operate at scale across all of our markets
Working with our technical teams to advise on new technologies emerging
- Build and monitor processes to make sure our product and delivery meets the required market regulations
- Build a great compliance team that is world class.
- Problem-solving related to certification and general tech compliance issue reported by internal stakeholders and regulators
- 10+ years of experience working in a regulated industry.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in online gaming,
- Experience working with digital products across multiple regulated jurisdictions
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- A track record of building relationships with external bodies such as regulators, trade bodies, government agencies etc.
- The ability to create and manage complex proposals
- Excellent written and oral English is a requirement
- Comfortable presenting and hosting discussions at board level
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.