Senior Business Analyst
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
As our teams in Canada grow, we are looking for a Business Analyst to work closely with our customers and internal stakeholders to define the evolution of our products and platforms.
You should be able to move quickly on any given topic or situation and be fast learners of the products and features implemented and maintained in SGD. A 'can-do' attitude and flexible problem-solving skills will be pre-requisites.
- Focuses on understanding the problem and being the domain expert so that s/he can answer questions from the development team swiftly and decisively
- Define and write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria via design thinking and agile business analysis principles
- Ensure there is an ongoing pipeline of development-ready stories to provide consistent value-generating work to global Product teams
- Work closely with users, business stakeholders and technical teams to produce specifications for products that deliver on functionality, value, future proof designs and product 'elegance'
- Competitor analysis and industry trends should be analyzed and feed into roadmaps
- Define and specify product features
- Prepares product requirements documents (PRD) for customer requirements ensuring that it aligns with Global Product framework and roadmap initiatives
- Supports the user acceptance testing process on customer level
- Signs off the stories on product or customer reference and helps quality assurance resources
- Steps in if needed as a Product Expert as the occasion calls
- Understands the needs of the developers, delivery teams and customers and build good working relationships with these people for the good of the projects
- Assists in operational rollout and support
The ideal candidate will have:
3+ years experience in a business analyst or product ownership role
Sportsbook or Casino Gaming experience is a bonus!
Demonstrable oral and written communication skills
Experience working with cross functional teams in a technology domain
Ability to think big and small, comfortable whiteboarding a new experience and optimising existing features
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at NYX Gaming Group, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.