SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
SG Digital is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our Engage Product Engineering workstream. You will work closely with product management, delivery management and Scrum teams as to successfully release new innovative products. Your goal will be to help newly formed teams, become self-organizing by applying Scrum framework and Agile principals.
- Act as a point of contact for external communications
- Provide frequent status updates and raise in timely manner issues that cannot be resolved within the team
- Record dependencies and facilitate discussions with relevant parties
- Coordinate Scrum Ceremonies
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Resolve conflicts within Scrum team
- Shield team from interruptions
- Record team’s decision on improvements and help them to be applied
- Work with product owners to handle backlog items
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Track story points and create future projections
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
Key experience needed:
- 2+ yrs Experience in a Scrum Master or relevant role
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Familiarity with software development and release processes
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Principles
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Servant leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Scrum master certification will be considered a plus
- SAFe working experience will be considered a plus
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7bd6d353-66ac-49ff-893e-e488d23f82ea