Scientific Games Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
SG Digital is looking for a Release Manager that will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across SG Digital for multiple applications across various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs.
In this role you will work close with Customer Success Management, Application Configuration, Technical Operations and Change Management to manage deploys and releases into production.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments.
- Coordinate releases across various applications and systems.
- Maintain the release schedule
- Manage and communicate release plan, commitments and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Release Reporting, Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Engage with compliance to ensure adherence to jurisdiction specific regulatory processes
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred).
- experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development.
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Experience of agile and SAFe methodology is advantageous
We bring you a little bit of
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!