OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
Want to be part of our evolving future growth?
OpenBet is looking for a Release Engineer to join one of our teams driving complex integration/deployment projects with the leading sports providers and the greatest online casino and sportsbook operators in the industry.
As a Release Engineer with the OpenBet Team, you’ll have exposure to these systems, as well as extensive training and mentoring as you take our solutions and your career to the next level.
These are just some of the tasks you may work on:
- Supporting technical workshops with third-party providers about the OpenBet platform, products and APIs.
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements.
- Being the main point of contact for the liaison with and support of third-party providers, testers and internal development teams in the scope of integration projects.
- Deployment and configuration of the Sportsbook software.
- Analysis, troubleshooting and testing of integrated software systems, including performance tuning of configuration/setup
- Providing 2nd level technical support for integration issues.
- Identifying areas for process improvement, proposing and implementing solutions, automation of processes.
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to stakeholders.
If you are the right candidate for us your will be able to demonstrate:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Professional or academic experience in systems development life cycle (technical analysis & requirements capturing, development, testing, release, maintenance and support)
- Experience with systems integration, XML and JSON APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, TCL)
- Experience with Version Control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS;
- Working knowledge of SQL (any vendor/dialect).
Why would you enjoy working with us at OpenBet?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at OpenBet, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real-world & business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3cf34bba-6929-407b-8afb-e2c991188e4e