Recruiter - Contract
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services.?Scientific Games’ digital arm - SG Digital is a trusted partner to the world's most powerful iGaming,?iLottery?and Sports Betting brands. From our world leading sports betting technology to our in-house game studios and broad partner network of?third party?suppliers, we offer customers the widest portfolio of content available across our?OpenSports?and?OpenGaming?platforms.
At SG Digital we have 1,600+ employees (including 900+ engineers and developers) and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in London with?over 20 offices across the globe spanning EMEA, APAC, and North America.
As a Recruiter you will manage and drive the end-end recruitment process
- You will develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies and programs that excite talented individuals to come and work at Unit4.
- You will business partner with our hiring managers in order to develop a recruitment strategy to close vacancies with the best talent in the most time efficient manner
- You will connect and speak with people to discuss their career perspective, taking into account the various DNA of candidates, knowing what drives someone to be "In business for people".
- Work inside our ATS - SmartRecruiters in order to manage the recruiting process for all vacancies, ensuring processes are followed, feedback is captured and correct data is inputted throughout the lifecycle of a vacancy
- Work closely with our internal teams including; HR, Comp & Bens, Marketing etc
- Experience working as a full-lifecycle Recruiter in either an agency or in-house environment
- A natural hunter for talent. You’ll be at your best when connecting with A-Players and building talent pools
- Passion for engaging with people and sharing our energy & love for working at Unit4
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in an international fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature and demonstrate a sales & marketing mindset,
- An interest / experience in employer branding activities
- You are social media savy and know how to digitally connect and excite others
- You are tech savy and know your way around systems, tools and applications
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. Other European languages are a big advantage
What can SG Digital give you
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine career development - at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading igaming operators whilst working with various clients
- Flexible benefits portal which means you can tailor a package which suits individual needs.
And if that’s not enough, you will get to enjoy flexible working, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.