Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. The company is #1 in technology-based gaming systems, digital real-money gaming and sports betting platforms, casino table games and utility products and lottery instant games, and a leading provider of games, systems and services for casino, lottery and social gaming. Committed to responsible gaming, Scientific Games delivers what customers and players value most: trusted security, engaging entertainment content, operating efficiencies and innovative technology
At SG Digital we have 1,250+ employees (including 600+ engineers and developers) and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in Las Vegas with principal offices in London, Stockholm, Athens, Sydney, Montreal and Chicago, as well as 27 other offices world-wide.
Working with the other test leads, architects and under the direction set by Head of QA, Development Manager and/or Release Manager the role's key accountabilities include:
- Line management of 6 - 8 QA resources including pastoral care, formal reviews, and both identification and provisioning of training needs;
- Management of resources to ensure the appropriate team shape, levels of experience/capability and fulfilment of roles - including the recruitment of QA employees;
- Managing quality metrics across specific projects;
- Adherence to QA / QE best practice for specific projects;
- Ensuring structured feedback is provided to the development teams and to ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the agreed project schedule and quality requirements;
- Implementation of strategy for software engineering processes, ensuring stakeholders, onsite coordinators are on board and measuring progress through KPIs.
- Facilitate the Delivery methodology e.g. sprint planning, retrospectives etc.
If you’re the right QA Lead for us you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Ideally 8+ years experience in a hands-on QA and development role, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience leading teams of highly competent QA staff;
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing comprehensive test regression, Automation, functional & non-functional strategies for complex IT projects working in Agile environments, for full lifecycle through to production deployment
- Experience of usage of Test management tools like JIRA, Zephyr, Test Rail;
- Experience in contributing to Test Strategy, planning or responsibility for team strategy;
- Proven communication and presentation skills;
- Dealing with changes; must be comfortable both with external factors driving this change as well as internals;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
It’d also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Demonstrable experience building strong client/on-site stakeholder relationships.
- A working understanding of web, mobile, api based testing.
- A Bachelor's degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering or information systems from a well regarded university.
- Domain knowledge is not required, but having worked on major eCommerce or any significant widely distributed system is.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.