UK Studios is a part of the new SG (Scientific Games) Digital group (Scientific Games). We create, innovate and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems.
Based in the vibrant city of Bristol, we supply a broad portfolio of market-leading content to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries and casinos across the globe.
Passion, Creativity, Quality and Innovation are cornerstones of our company. If you want to work in a growing business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best, UK Studios has fantastic career opportunities.
At UK Studios, we believe that success comes from common goals and coordinated efforts.
We value passion, creativity, merit, responsibility and ability. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of UK Studios, you can expect:
· Passion-focused culture right across the business
· Rewarding environment
· New learning and development opportunities
· Diverse and global opportunities
· People-friendly culture
· Competitive salary-benefit package
· Dedicated communal areas for rest and socialization
As a member of the development team, the QA (Quality Assurance) Engineer will ensure products follow quality standards and expectations across the business.
This means to work closely with other QA, mathematicians, game designers, game developers, artists, and product managers, supplying a wide exposure to processes and people.
- Confirm that products are of high quality prior to release.
- Run functional, integration, exploratory, compliance and performance testing for all products.
- Review product parameters and specifications to fully understand each one.
- Find, reproduce and report defects, followed by verification of related fixes.
- Manage the testing efforts of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interact with SG Digital’s other studios and their respective teams.
- Participate in continual improvement efforts in the team and studio level.
- Motivated, self-starter capable of multitasking effectively.
- Capable of context-switching with short notice.
- Detail-oriented and an analytical thinker.
- Fast learner and adaptable to new experiences.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicator capable of interacting with the development and QA teams, as well as SG Digital Group’s other studios.
- Strong team player.
- ISTQB - Ideally
A passion and performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a good social life and genuine connection between team members, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a surprisingly good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!