QA Automation Engineer
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Engineer, with strong skills in Agile Development and Testing, to join one of our customers’ team in a rapid development environment creating bespoke and customised automated testing solutions across highly complex, high transactional Sportsbook systems.
As a QA Automation Engineer with us, you’ll have exposure to these systems and more, as you take our products and your career to the next level.
- Defining levels of test coverage for specific Product deliverables, in line with product requirements and associated SLAs.
- Actively participate in all relevant Agile meetings, provide feedback to the development team, and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with schedule and quality requirements.
- Provide estimates and feedback to the Tech Lead/Test Lead for project scheduling purposes continuous enhancements to our processes and products.
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues, and risks.
- Working closely with the Test Lead/s to act as a feature/system owner for automation development tasks.
- Provision of accurate documentation for use by the customers, product teams, and internal support.
- Maintains a "big and complete" picture view of specific products, including dependencies, organisational goals, technology arena, etc.
- Engagement on the production of SLAs for project deliverables.
- Supporting the recruitment of QA team members (CV screening, Telephone Interview and Face to face interview), if needed.
Knowledge & Experience:
- A Technical background - BSc or equivalent in IT/Engineering/Scientific or related discipline and professional experience of a minimum of five years in IT.
- Experience in the SW development life cycle, software testing methodologies, QA process, and software release cycle for both manual & test automation testing.
- Experience working within an agile development environment and with open-source automation tools such as Selenium WD/Cucumber/SoapUI/Postman.
- Practical experience in test automation frameworks such as TestNG, MochaJS, etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience using Test Case Management Tools such as Testrail, HP ALM, Zephyr, etc.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Familiarization with UNIX environments and RDBMS/ SQL scripting.
- Experience in Defect Management Process and relevant Tool such as Atlassian Jira, Rational ClearQuest, etc.
- Familiarization with Gherkin expression language.
- Experience with testing online gaming applications.
- Understanding of Behaviour/Test Driven Development.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?:
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
- Training support and the opportunity for further career development in cut edge technologies & practices.
- Tangible and genuine development - at OpenBet/SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects.