SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
A typical day of a Programme Manager at SGD:
- Responsible for delivering strategic initiatives and or projects for the long-term revenue customers. Demonstrate leader capabilities along with superior project management, problem-solving, tech communication, and cross-organizational leadership skills
- Responsible for the effective communication to all internal and external stakeholders of information related to multiple projects in flight
- Manages client relationships and expectations and leads and coaches project on a daily basis
- Addresses project issues through risk management and mitigation/ contingency planning
- Liaises with the delivery team, product managers, and features’ owners, to validate that completion expectations have been met
- Conducts regular project standups and status meetings with the customer
- Assists with developing and implementing PM processes and policies, introduce metrics for monitoring project performance bring in best practices and improvements (including templates for key project artifacts, deliverables, and milestones).
If you are the right candidate for us, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Graduate of Information Technology with Business or similar degree.
- At least 5 years experience as a Senior Project Manager in IT-related projects.
- Certificates in Project Management Methodologies would be beneficial.
- Stakeholders and customer engagement skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to plan and organize one’s own work tasks and accurately estimate tasks and issues for projects.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoY flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.