SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
We’re looking for a Program Director to support our customers’ experience across all SG Digital product verticals to provide best-in-class service and value. The Program Director will serve as a trusted technical advisor and "voice of the customer" for SG Digital Enterprise customers, facilitating services aligned to the customer’s priorities in order to maximize the business value across the product portfolio. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent SG Digital, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs, support and risk management.
In this role, you will support SG Digital customers as a technical specialist and communication expert. You will play an advisory role to our customers, build long-term strategic relationships and ensure optimal customer experience and outcomes. You'll be the technical customer advocate internally, and have the opportunity to work closely with Sales, Product Management and Engineering teams to influence the product features based on feedback from customers.
Key accountabilities include customer engagement, defining overall program strategy, integrated development plan, high-level program timelines, proactively identifying and managing program development risks and issues, and ensuring effective Program Team dynamics, performance, prioritization and communication.
If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, get hands-on and are equally adept at self-motivation within a high-performing team, we would like to hear from you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Work within the US PMO to support and build strong relationships with existing customers ensuring their continued success
- Drives development of program strategy into an integrated development plan and ensures consistency with the target product profile.
- Owns full stream end to end program execution
- Ultimate accountability for the customer’s success
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the customer
- Success planning to understanding the customer’s goals, environment and monitor key performance indicators
- Liaison between the customer and internal Product, Development and Support organizations to answer questions and track resolution of issues
- Act as a customer advocate, surfacing voice-of-customer sentiment for questions and problems, escalating to senior management as appropriate
- Accelerate the adoption of SG Digital product offering by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI within the shortest time frame
- Solve customer issues, and coordinate and prioritize timely resolutions with our Engineering team
- Enables a high-performing team culture based on teamwork, tenacity and integrity, and holds team members accountable for representing their respective functions
- 10+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing technical role, ideally as customer success engineer / manager
- 8-10 years technology or product development experience or managing in a consulting environment
- 5+ years project management experience
- The candidate must have proven experience in working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage, inspire, and motivate a team towards big goals
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale, complex programs. Strong negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Expert understanding of project & program management processes and methodologies. Ability to interact, manage and influence key stakeholders including executive team members. Strategic thinking and planning
- Development and use of effective processes
- Development of specific tactics to implement strategies
- Commitment to Excellence; through continuous process improvement
- Team Building through effective interpersonal skills
- Maintaining appropriate visibility of product status
- Strong business acumen, organizational awareness and change management skills. Ability to travel 30-50% of time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.