SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team, in order to drive our account product strategy across both Casino and Sportsbook.
You will be a self-starter, who is comfortable working independently, and is confident working in a fast-paced environment, driving product solutions for industry-leading operators.
You will have experience of product ownership, ideally in a B2B environment, and the technical skills to allow you to translate product insights into a market leading product strategy, and then communicate that strategy to development teams as Agile user stories.
The role will be to be part of a team driving player account product strategy across all product verticals in SG Digital, developing business cases for new functionality. You will be customer focused; working as the primary business contact for customers, in order to identify industry trends and provide market leading tools and demonstrate to our customers how these will add value to their business. You will cultivate and develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders in customer organisations. You will also be involved in business development.
You will play an active part in the Product team supporting colleagues, proactively supporting operational management by identifying areas for improvement, and delegating tasks to others where required
What would make you the Product Owner we are looking for:
- Gaming industry experience
- Experience in working in B2B deliveries
- Possessing strong analytical skills and understanding of software development.
- Ability to undertake travel to customer sites with occasional long-distance travel to support existing or newly signed customers.
- Flexibility to work outside of the responsibilities of your role if needed.
- Confidence to drive the product strategy for promotion across the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also to work closely with a team.
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Operational knowledge of betting and gaming operations and systems.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as SAFe, SCRUM and Kanban;
- Demonstrable experience of BDD;
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Balsamiq;
- Business Analysis experience or similar.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.