SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
- Be one part of the delivery triangle of Product, Technology, Operations.
- Oversee all activities and functions associated with product management including communicating throughout the business to specifying scalable products, working with the teams delivering products to make sure what is built is right, and then being the champion of that product so we get the value from it - specifically on OGS.
- Define and specify product functionality though stories, diagrams and your communication skills.
- Own product definitions for OGS and key features such as configuration services, regulatory requirements, standardising features across our different platforms.
- Maintaining detailed backlogs and ready to go stories.
- Be responsible for the quality of your stories.
- Work closely with users, business stakeholders, operational teams and technical teams to produce specifications for products that deliver on functionality, value, future proof designs and product 'elegance'.
- Competitor analysis and industry trends should be analysed and feed into the roadmap.
- Define and own a strategic roadmap.
- Ensure products and solutions:
- Are properly documented and have comprehensive training materials.
- Behave consistently across the full platform.
- Can be easily deployed and maintained.
- Can be supported through monitoring, logging, documentation, etc.
- Are scalable and high performance.
- The product owner will have strong presentation skills and will maintain strong working relationships with customers and our commercial team to retrieve information about product line performance, and to present business strategies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level qualification.
- Ideally 5+ years product management experience.
- Experience working with B2B platform products.
- A technical and analytical background.
- Experience within the gaming industry a very strong plus.
- Demonstrable oral and written communication skills.
- A technical understanding of game development a plus.
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a technology domain.
Reporting into the Head of Product, the Product Owner role is high profile within the company. The Product Owner will create products to enable us to scale out our Gaming Platform aka OGS (Open Gaming System). We need someone to help us manage the underlying products and services of OGS, which serves business in over 20 jurisdictions worldwide, in a fast-evolving commercial and regulatory environment. We have over three thousand unique games across our platform, serving to hundreds of operators worldwide. The Product Owner has a pivotal role to play in ensuring the platform can fulfil the demands of our customers across both sides of our two sided network.