Product Compliance Analyst
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
Provide Interactive with submission and jurisdictional requirements. Provide guidance to teams regarding regulatory items. Lead compliance process development, documentation, implementation/execution and support. Day-to-day interface between Interactive and Regulatory/Independent test labs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with Product, Development, QA, Change Management, and Operations to ensure product is submitted accurately based on the submission requirements of regulatory approval agencies
- Manage multiple projects across jurisdictions.
- Attend project meetings and provide status updates of regulatory submission.
- Prepare release notes and submission documents for product submissions.
- Submission of critical platform and support release notes to partners and regulators, as needed
- Provide regulatory guidance to the Incident Management team
- Coordinate and review the technical documentation submissions and incident reports
- Provide management with weekly updates on project status
- Provide regulatory guidance to internal teams
- Create, execute. manage, and support Compliance processes
- Identify, lead, and drive continuous improvements to the compliance process with objective to increase efficiencies, visibility, and quality throughout the entire lifecycle
- Evangelist to increase awareness of compliance mindset through the entire organization.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software packages’ standard features
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively compose correspondence and narrative reports which communicate message consistent with the company policy to both internal and external audiences, using appropriate tone, grammar, and word usage
- Ability to identify problems, analyzes the situation, and makes appropriate recommendations and decisions, which achieve mutually desired results
- Ability to establish, monitors, and achieves goals with minimal supervision
- Skill in working in a team environment
- 5+ years of experience in the gaming industry or similarly regulated field
- 3-5 years engineering experience
- Work experience in programming/development preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.