PR and Media Manager
SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead rapidly evolving tech trends.
With offices in the UK, North America, Australia, Greece, and more, SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
As the PR and Media Manager for Scientific Games Digital, you will be responsible for managing the press release and editorial pipeline. This will include the end-to-end approval process across multiple stakeholders and continents. The role will interface closely with both the UK based Marketing Team and our Corporate Communications Team in Las Vegas, USA. At any stage, the role will manage up to ten concurrent releases so experience of managing workflows as well as the production of world-class copy is critical.
- Work with senior leaders across the business to develop PR, Social and Editorial content.
- Track and monitor the stage-gating of each PR and editorial ensuring prompt sign off and follow-up where required.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- Maintain the PR and Media plan ensuring every piece of content is tracked and the status visible at all times.
- Deliver both long and short-form copy across all channels and mediums - including video and tutorials.
- Work with product marketing teams to polish product communications and game release documentation.
Knowledge and Values
§ Experienced and savvy copywriter with a decisive mindset to get things done.
§ Ability to bring a product and brand to life through a deep understanding of the written word.
§ Proven track record in delivering against clear deadlines with a can-do attitude under pressure.
§ Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to break down barriers and reshape existing processes where necessary.
§ A ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach to kick-starting new ways of working.
§ Gaming, Sports, Film/TV or Entertainment background a plus.
Knowledge and Values
- Experienced and savvy copywriter with a decisive mindset to get things done.
- Ability to bring a product and brand to life through a deep understanding of the written word.
- Proven track record in delivering against clear deadlines with a can-do attitude under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to break down barriers and reshape existing processes where necessary.
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach to kick-starting new ways of working.
- Gaming, Sports, Film/TV or Entertainment background a plus.
A portfolio of written work spanning corporate PR, business communications, technology and product management is mandatory.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.