SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
- Design, implement and execute test cases - initially 100% manual and later automated execution;
- Executing functional, regression and performance testing based on the test cases and scripts developed
- Provide detailed report and analysis of all defects, risks, and issues identified during testing of all assigned projects
- Provide feedback to improve system verification process and document quality
- Conduct post-deployment review of all assigned projects
- Prioritize workflow in accordance with departmental goals and initiatives
- Assist in support for new and production releases
- Prepare projects for end-user testing
- Assist with trouble-shooting production-level issues, behaviors, and potential problems/defects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Atleast 2 years of software testing experience.
- Working experience with Web-Service Testing
- Working experience with Automation testing is a plus (an asset)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Create and executing test plans with knowledge of technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills in an IT environment
- Knowledge of end-user requirements and comprehensive test plan
- Exceptional ability to quickly understand and work with application functionality and system technology
- Strong analytical, multitasking, problem solving, and detail orientation skills
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android devices
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Test Rails
? Motivated, confident, self-sufficient, focused and determined
? Well organized and consistently meets commitments.
? Requires a "can do" commitment to achieve the success.
? Detail oriented and Strong communication skills.
? Comfortable operating in cross functional teams.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.