Partner Manager - US
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services.?Scientific Games’ digital arm - SG Digital is a trusted partner to the world's most powerful iGaming,?iLottery?and Sports Betting brands. .??
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. We are at the forefront of online gaming and are growing rapidly to meet global demand.
We are excited to offer the opportunity to join our OPENGAMING Partner Team.
The OPENGAMING ecosystem is home to our trusted content aggregation technology, our robust player account management platform, 2500+ games from our global network of in-house and third-party game studios and innovation-rich features across jackpots, free-rounds, missions, tournaments and peer-to-peer gaming. We’re putting the players at the heart of what we do by providing end-to-end solutions that power their gaming experiences.
Reporting to the Partnership Director, you will be part of a global team managing our OPENGAMING casino content partners. You will have a specialised focus on driving the success of our US Partner Network. This an exciting role in a market that is growing at a rapid pace. The key to this role will be a proven ability to understand partner management end-to-end, coordinating various teams including integrations, operations, compliance, commercial and busines stakeholders. You will also be the key point of contact for our US partners to ensure that SG Digital is represented in the best way possible. This role combines project management with a keen eye for building and driving successful business partnerships.
If you enjoy driving targets and delivering in a fast paced environment, lets talk!
Maximising revenues from our partners in the US Market
- Building and owning the relationship with your partners
- Regular calls with partners to understand US expansion plans and product roadmaps
- Plan and drive multiple projects, maintaining end-to-end accountability for partner satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Management and understanding of task involved to launches partners in multiple states.
- Drive standards, processes, and tools to deliver on SG Digitals overall strategy
- Point of escalation and provide conflict resolutions
- Commercially focused to ensure priorities are driven based on ROI and Strategic Value
- Regular calls and meetings with internal operations teams and stakeholders to drive new launches and projects
- Assist in the onboarding of new partners entering the US market
- Continued development of opportunities to drive SG Digitals Market Share in the US Market
- Attend tradeshows and workshops from time to time
- Performance and KPI reporting
- Presentations to Commercial and Sales teams
- Experience working in a related field.
- Knowledge/experience in Jira and associated tools
- Professional experience in partner management or in a highly commercial program.
- Defining a plan and identifying collaboration opportunities has no secret for you.
- Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment. Strong internal collaboration skills, natural networker, able to negotiate compromise to solve complex issues
- Highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, and be comfortable with computer databases and tools.
- Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; strong ability to influence.
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Experience working for a global company making things happen.
- Experience using Power BI or similar data analysis tools to understand and identify performance trends.
- Knowledge of Gambling Industry standards
- An overview of regulatory requirements for the target markets, supported by the compliance teams
- Competitor aggregator awareness
- Commercial standards awareness
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.