Operations Support Analyst
We create, innovate, and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Collectively, we provide one of the world's largest portfolios of market leading content and technology to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries and casinos across the globe. This is a true reflection of the people we have working with us today. SG Digital (SGD) talent resides in most countries around the world and includes artists, animators, ICT professionals, sales and marketing gurus, administration specialists and management high achievers.
Our headquarters are in Las Vegas, but our people know no boundaries. We have extended hubs in London, Sydney, Stockholm, Calgary, Montreal, Kiev, Gibraltar, Malta, Rome and New Jersey. Each individual location is unique, rich in a culture that reflects the region and the people who work and play there.
Passion, creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our business. If you want to work in a growing global business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best, SGD has fantastic career opportunities.
What You Can Expect
At SGD, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of SGD, you can expect:
* Performance focused culture right across the business
* A work hard, play hard environment
* Fun and nurturing environment
* New learning and development opportunities
* Diverse and global opportunities
* People friendly culture
* Competitive salary packages
For more information on SG Digital, please visit our website at https://www.sgdigital.com
Working as part of a global team, the Operations Support Analyst will play a key role in the centralized Incident communication process for internal and external partners. You will be responsible for delivering professional, accurate, and timely service including triaging and resolving issues in production, application monitoring, contact handling and incident coordination for business-to-business (B2B) customers. This individual is a fantastic communicator, possessing technical skills, with solid industry knowledge which enables them to assist customers and adhere to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will also need to be a flexible team player and available to work in a 24/7, shift work environment.
* Offer Service Desk support through phone and e-mail channels
* Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts
* Triage, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to production environments
* Categorize and prioritize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams
* Be the Incident Coordinator until incident resolution. Notify the business when any high priority incidents may occur. Contribute to the rapid resolution of incidents by calling for the necessary assistance from groups within the organization. Escalate issues with relevant personnel or support organizations as required.
* Monitoring production applications, servers, and networks, acting promptly on alarms and degradation/outage events
* Notify partners of issues, outages and remediation status
* Proactively remain current with internal Standard Operating Procedures
* Acquire expert product knowledge in casino products, business partners, company structure, organization and industry
* Seek out and recommend automation as a means to reduce manual workload
* Other ad-hoc requests as assigned
* Prior experience working with ITIL or similar Process Management System
* Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, can interact with customers and internal departments to gather information and translate technical concepts
* Strong time management skills that enable performance and delivery of results while working in a high volume work environment
* A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed
* Enthusiastic attitude with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the iGaming business
* Must be able and willing to operate in a 24/7 environment as part of a global business function
Nice to Haves
* Previous experience in the Online Gaming industry
* Bachelor degree in IT or computer-related field, or equivalent work experience
* Technical certification(s) an advantage
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in USA.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: b02b692b-f9ea-4f31-b9bd-eb0eeca7e8c1