SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead rapidly evolving tech trends.
With offices in the UK, North America, Australia, Greece, and Romania, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
The Office Manager has overall responsibility for the management of SG Digital office Chiswick in London. The overall objective of the role is to work in a supportive role managing the facilities operations in the UK with accountability for the provision of a safe and secure working environment for employees and customers.
- Overseeing general workplace operations of Dynamic office
- Work with the Assistant Facilities manager to trouble shoot any office issues such as locker, bike parking and building faults using the Pro lease helpdesk software
- Greeting visitors and delivering world-class service to our customers
- Working with catering contractor to ensure day to day hospitality coordinated and free issue supplies are maintaining proper stock levels
- Work with assistant FM manager to evaluate supplier performance
- Provide a welcoming environment for all employees and customers
- Inform the host of their visitor’s arrival.
- Manage visitor sign in via App
- Manage parking via the parking app
- Book taxis and manage taxi log.
- Manage QR codes for employees
- Manager security passes for employees in tandem with Chicago security team
- Manage space book software & Outlook meeting room calendar which monitor office occupancy and meeting rooms throughout the day.
- Setting up and clearing of meeting rooms, recording studio and Showroom as necessary.
- Working with EA and Catering provider to coordinate lunches to be provided if requested.
- Responsible for the upkeep and refreshment stock (including tea, coffee sugar biscuits etc.) of guest fridge and guest tea station.
- Take receipt of all post and parcels.
- Manage the sorting and delivery of post.
- Frank and take down outgoing post for daily collection.
- Arrange domestic and international couriers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in and a proven track record of facilities management on a multi-site level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be organised, able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Able to multitask and priorities and able to liaise with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Strong evidence of effective management of vendors, and projects
- Proactive at highlighting issues, resolving day to day problems, and providing support to others
- Self-motivated, driven by results, also seeking further improvements
- Someone who understands the short-term but plans for the long-term
- Ability to motivate others in a positive and enthusiastic way
- Excellent judgement and decision making when completing own work and fulfilling own responsibilities
- Leads by example, is hands-on and always shows a positive attitude
- Very approachable and assertive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to tight deadlines
- Not afraid to speak up and give own opinion on any matter
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to work with global teams on a daily basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce platforms whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to help shape a rapidly growing team and enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.