SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead rapidly evolving tech trends.
With offices in the UK, North America, Australia, Greece, and Romania, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
The role will be a key one in the Italian team and will carry on the technical business in Italy. He will be in direct contact with Customer's technical team. He will be working alongside other Development Managers, Project Managers, Software Architects and Customer Account Manager in order to shape and implement the technology, provide product support and configuration for customers on the OGS gaming platform.
It includes manage customer integrations, launching new games, technical problem solving, support queries that may come directly from the customers as well as from internal stake holders.
The role is fairly technical, so a genuine technical interest and background is a must for anyone applying to this role. You should have solid interest in troubleshooting as we commonly have the need to do searches though log files or databases as well as customer configurations when trying to find the root cause of issues and solutions for our customers.
· Responsible for technical aspects of the customer account
· Responsible for the OGS.IA product (SGD Italian Adapter Gaming Platform
Must to have requirements:
- Technical skills in .NET
- ·Italian native speaking or very fluent.
- Past experience in our industry (Italian market)
- Take on responsibilities for unfamiliar applications.
- Highly self-motivated with a keen attention to details.
What can SG Digital give you
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine career development - at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
- Flexible benefits portal which means you can tailor a package which suits individual needs. These include private medical, enhanced life assurance, dental to name a few.
And if that’s not enough, you will get to enjoy flexible working, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f9178acf-8fa5-4b21-9bd4-75ece5eb2f02