Motion Graphics Designer
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
Want to be part of our evolving future growth?
- Create motion graphics and animated videos for product rollouts, sports advertisements, broadcasts and more. Bringing real energy and emotion to the visuals.
- Producing stunning visuals of content pieces designed for the modern smartphone audience and engaging the older generation.
- Making your mark by producing engaging templates for our product brands and rollouts
- Helping the wider creative and marketing team on design pipeline requests
- Observing the results of your creative through simple data analysis in line with the marketing team
How you will be doing this
- You'll be part of an agile creative team and work closely as part of the wider marketing team to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges of bringing new ideas to the table.
- You'll work with latest technology suites, if you need new software to create new content, you’ll go out to show why we need it.
Skills and requirements
- Create stunning visuals through motion graphics and video editing
- Editing engaging video content for different channels and events
- Excellent skills with the Adobe Suite, in particular After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop
- Strong digital design skills (web banners, infographics, social media graphics)
- Strong print design skills (brochures, leaflets, fliers, postcards)
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and a willingness to share ideas openly
- Ability to adjust to competing priorities to support the wider delivery pipeline
- Package and present solutions to the wider management team-quickly and beautifully.
- An interest in mobile games and wide range of sports
- Strong insight on how creative production can influence consumer behaviour
- Appreciation of analytical production methods (A/B testing etc.)
- Familiarity with popular internet culture and viral trends
Our talented creative hub is the core of the marketing team. We have a fast but highly creative atmosphere where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions that help shape our roadmap.