Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android)
Scientific Games Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users.
Want to be part of our story?
We’re looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to join our growing team!
What your day looks like:
- You are a part of a scrum team and work with other engineers and stakeholders to implement our vision for mobile engineering;
- You cooperate with cross-functional teams to deliver new features;
- You follow best practices for clean code, performance and improved user experience;
- Work with ios and android tech stack;
You are the Mobile Engineer we are looking for if:
- University (4 or 5 year) degree in computer science, computer engineering or information systems. Students are also welcome;
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, and familiarity with at least one OOP language, preferably but not limited to Java, Swift or Kotlin;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset;
- Team spirit;
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace;
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow;
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects, and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.