Marketing Project Manager - Sports
SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead rapidly evolving tech trends.
With offices in the UK, North America, Australia, Greece, and more, SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
Please Note this is a contract role
- Project manage our sports marketing and events delivery pipeline; working with Marketing team and other key stakeholders
- Manage our global sports events calendar and develop clear purpose, goals and plans for every event. Events include conferences, exhibitions, seminars, dinners, drinks receptions, celebratory parties, corporate hospitality and company meetings
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with internal and external colleagues and suppliers
- Manage project budgets and liaise with suppliers and business areas on costs and resourcing
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts and coordinate event logistics, services, including technology and equipment
- Sourcing, management and delivery of branded merchandise
- Management of office branding through approved supplier for Chiswick and other offices as and when required
- Maintain list and details of marketing suppliers
- Maintain list of industry awards and update as required
- Support the Marketing team with ad-hoc support as required
- Experience of project management in a corporate environment
- Highly flexible with a hospitality mindset - striving to deliver world-class service to our employees and marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Confident and able to present plans, ideas and concepts to senior managers
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Self-motivated and flexible approach
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload to successfully deliver to deadline
- Ability to act on own initiative and to make decisions unassisted
- A team player
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.