Marketing Manager - Sports Content
OpenBet is a leading, global B2B provider of sports betting technology, content and services. The world's top sports betting brands including FanDuel, Wynn, Caesars Entertainment, SkyBet, Ladbrokes and many more choose OpenBet as their partner. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
25 years of sports betting entertainment and a passion for innovation - that’s how OpenBet has become the global partner of choice. OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for sports betting operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
OpenBet builds and distributes a wide range of in-house and third-party sports content that enable operators to provide deeper and richer betting experiences for their players. This includes proprietary content technology from SportCast that allows players to combine multiple bets on a single game through a product called BetBuilder.
Sports content also includes OpenBet’s market-leading sports data feeds from Don Best which was acquired in 2018. A leader in U.S. sports data and pricing, DonBest combines experiential-based expertise and proprietary algorithms and analytics combined with aggregated data feeds from a number of sportsbooks.
In addition, OpenBet has built the one of the world’s first sports content aggregation platforms called Arena. This allows operators to build the ultimate sportsbook experience for their players by choosing from top-tier third party supplier content covering virtual sports, esports, free-to-play, and data feeds including the existing BetBuilder product.
This role will launch OpenBet’s content to even greater heights. As the Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing - Sports Content, you will develop our cross-regional marketing strategy across content-focused marketing campaigns and customer engagement. You will have cut-through ideas that drive awareness, consideration and preference across our portfolio of market-leading sports content products.
You will design and execute marketing plans working across our global Product and Commercial teams and our global creative hub in London. You will enjoy a fast-paced, creative, ambitious, and collaborative environment.
- Craft the marketing strategy for our sports content suite, including aligning priorities with cross-functional internal teams and delivering hard-hitting, impactful marketing plans
- Develop product narratives, social channel strategies and media messaging across the content product suite
- Drive customer engagement by optimizing product release campaigns including messaging frameworks and commercial materials.
- Work with internal teams to create tools, assets and training to drive sales enablement.
- Develop plans to showcase our content proposition across events, trade shows and speaking platform opportunities.
- Develop pipeline of PR and editorial content for our sportsbook content portfolio.
- Lead competitive landscape analysis, global marketing process enhancements and dynamic marketing testing.
- 7+ years product marketing experience preferably within sports betting, media or entertainment.
- A passion for storytelling and an ability to develop consistent narratives for powerful communications.
- Understanding of the media landscape as well as brand or entertainment marketing strategy.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to influence teams and individuals as well as effectively use and utilise resources and relationships for optimal results.
- Proven track record in delivering metric-based digital and traditional marketing execution across multiple platforms
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic-thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Motivated self-starter always looking to share acquired knowledge with others.
- Ability to thrive in cross-cultural organisations i.e. various geographic locations, cultural sensitivities, effective international communication.
- Leadership experience within a matrixed organization with proven ability to work cross-functionally within a global team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Why would you enjoy working with us at OpenBet?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.