Marketing Artist (2D/3D)
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
The Open Platform System (OPS platform) is an advanced and highly transaction intensive gaming and account system, handling player data, wagers,?payments?and?game specific?business rules. The platform is widely used by gaming operators around the world.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
2D/3D Game Artist - experience (2-3 years minimum)
- Passion for Games?
- Passion for Design?
- Passion for creating in-game art - environments, assets and characters?
Our marketing and creative studio is looking for a motivated 2D/3D Artist to join our team.
- Work in partnership with developers and the marketing team to design high detail builds of game assets, characters and environments from our latest release
- Able to take high-level creative direction and create artwork, depending on the stage of the creative process of our games.
- Working closely with our teams to provide updates to workflows and processes for game builds
- Able to actively participate in the development process and offer creative solutions to both art and game design challenges
- Strong experience in 3D Max, Maya, and Blender
- Strong 2D illustrations and understanding game UI design
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and any of the animation tools (Flash, After Effects, or similar)
- Highly accurate modelling with superb attention to detail
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Relevant qualifications for marketing artist work include those that involve visual 3d / 2D arts. In particular, a degree and 3+ years work experience in a 3D graphic design and animation role, plus a diverse portfolio of previous work.
Our talented creative hub is the core of the marketing team. We have a fast but highly creative atmosphere where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions that help shape our roadmap.