Key Senior Account Manager
SG Digital is one of three operating units within industry leader Scientific Games (SG). Through SG Digital, we deliver digital and sports solutions to our customers on a global basis. And through this division, we address the dynamic and fast-growing opportunities within the online gaming and sports betting industries in the US. We do this through a variety of products, all centered around our industry-leading and award-winning OpenSports and OpenGaming portfolios of product. We enjoy a market leading position in the US, further aided by our ability to leverage deep, established relationships across our sister Gaming and Lottery divisions.
SG Digital’s software, services, and solutions power some of the leading and most discerning global sports and online gaming operators, including names such as Paddy Power, SkyBet, William Hill, British Colombia Lottery Corporation, Caesars, Wynn Resorts, and more. We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. The division employs 1,500 employees across 34 offices, serving over 200 customers with more than 2,000 games and 40 licenses worldwide.
Reporting into the Vice President - Commercial and sitting within the Scientific Games Digital Commercial Team the Account Director will lead the account management efforts for the Company’s largest and most important accounts by identifying revenue growth opportunities, and setting /executing joint objectives, strategies, and action plans to meet and exceed short and long term profitability goals.
What you'll do
· Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B clients of the SG Digital (SGD) business. The allocated clients will primarily be the top tier clients of SGD. The locations of the allocated clients will primarily be across the US , but may include other regions within the Americas
· Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner with regular client review meetings, backlogs of client requirements, up-to-date client documentation etc.
· Ensure clients are optimizing SGD offering through close collaboration and assistance.
· Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts.
· Develop new business initiatives with existing clients to extend revenues.
· Establish trust and relationship with key client influencers and decision makers.
· Work with clients to compile data and insights to access SGD product performance compared to competitors
· Liaise with the SGD Product and Development Teams as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-adding features.
· Represent SGD and the Commercial Team within thewider Online Sports Betting and Gambling industry with authority, know-how, and professionalism at all times.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience
· A minimum of 8 years of experience as an account/commercial manager or director across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector
· Ideally direct experience within a technology/digital business within the online gaming industry
· Experience supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio, and achieving and exceeding established revenue targets
· A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently and possess strong organizational and time management skills
· Proven competence in negotiating. A great deal of experience managing B2B clients and working under contractually agreed commercial terms
· Tech savvy, customer service oriented, professional, resourceful, patient and tactful in handling customer inquiries and negotiations
· Enthusiasm, leadership, and a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results-oriented environment
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Experience drafting proposals and presenting to clients is ideal
Scientific Games is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that Scientific Games conducts business. If you are requested by Scientific Games to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with Scientific Games may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. Scientific Games encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.