Key Account Manager
SG Digital is one of three operating units within industry leader Scientific Games (SG). Through SG Digital, we deliver digital and sports solutions to our customers on a global basis. And through this division, we address the dynamic and fast-growing opportunities within the online gaming and sports betting industries in the US. We do this through a variety of products, all centered around our industry-leading and award-winning OpenSports and OpenGaming portfolios of product. We enjoy a market leading position in the US, further aided by our ability to leverage deep, established relationships across our sister Gaming and Lottery divisions.
SG Digital’s software, services, and solutions power some of the leading and most discerning global sports and online gaming operators, including names such as Paddy Power, SkyBet, William Hill, British Colombia Lottery Corporation, Caesars, Wynn Resorts, and more. We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. The division employs 1,500 employees across 34 offices, serving over 200 customers with more than 2,000 games and 40 licenses worldwide.
The Key Account Manager should have a deep understanding iGaming operations, the supply of gaming products and services to operators, and the management of post-sale relationships. Reporting into the VP of Sales, and sitting within the Scientific Games Interactive commercial team (Sales and Account Management), this role is critical for Scientific Games Digital to effectively manage, support and grow business with its various North America gaming clients.
Essential Job Functions / Responsibilities
· Build and manage close relationships with the allocated SG Digital (SGD) North America clients. These clients will be based in North America in multiple locations including New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Client engagement will be facilitated through a combination of face-to-face meetings, phone calls, email, Skype and so forth. With respect to the current pandemic, travel and face-to-face meetings may be adjusted.
· Manage multiple clients in a professional and organized manner. Complete regular client review meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements. Keep clients up-to-date with SGD documentation.
· Ensure clients are optimizing SGD games on their sites. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Pass across marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning of SGD games and new games released quickly on clients’ sites.
· Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts.
· Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers.
· Work with clients to compile data and insights on SGD product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
· Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the SGI product footprint within their business.
· Liaise with the SGD Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-added features.
Education: University degree in Commerce or Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience
· A minimum of 3 years of experience as an account manager / commercial manager across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector
· A minimum of 1 years of experience within the iGaming industry
· Experience supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving, and exceeding, established revenue targets
· A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
· Experience working inside an iGaming B2C operator is advantageous
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
· Proven competence in negotiating. Good levels of experience in managing B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms
· Tech savvy and customer service oriented
· Professional, resourceful, and patient, and tactful in handling customer inquiries and negotiations
- Enthusiasm and leadership. A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experience drafting proposals and presenting in front clients is ideal
Scientific Games is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that Scientific Games conducts business. If you are requested by Scientific Games to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with Scientific Games may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. Scientific Games encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.