Junior QA Automation Engineer
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Engineer, with strong analytical skills in Agile Development and Testing, to join one of our customers’ team in a rapid development environment creating bespoke and customised automated testing solutions across highly complex, high transactional Sportsbook systems.
As a QA Automation Engineer with us, you’ll have exposure to these systems and more, as you take our products and your career to the next level.
- Creation of accurate and high-level test cases, automation scripts, and plans in agreement with Product and BA teams that will be maintained throughout the project lifecycle and will be provided to customer teams for ongoing deployments.
- Reporting on levels of test coverage and quality metrics across associated projects.
- Provision of accurate documentation for use by the customers, product teams, and internal support.
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues, and risks.
- Working closely with the Test Lead/s to act as a feature/system owner for automation development tasks.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of using test tools both enterprise and open source.
- A Technical background - BSc or equivalent in IT/Engineering/Scientific or related discipline and professional experience of minimum of two years in IT.
- Demonstrable ability to define and construct automated test cases to a high level (e.g. using Cucumber, Selenium, QTP or Postman etc.).
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and procedures.
- Experience of testing complex user interfaces.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Experience with various development methodologies; Agile, TDD or Waterfall.
- Should be opinionated, especially about quality
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Experience of working on highly complex, distributed system.
- A working understanding of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, and Git (BitBucket).
- Understanding of Behaviour/Test Driven Development.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level.
Why would you enjoy working with us at OpenBet ?:
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
Training support and the opportunity for further career development in cut edge technologies & practices.
Tangible and genuine development - at OpenBet, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects.