Junior Integration Engineer
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, as well as integrating with the greatest gaming content providers in the market, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story
SG Digital is looking for a bright and motivated individual for the position of Junior Integration Engineer to join our OGS Integration team.
You will be solving issues and answering questions for the leading game providers and the leading online casino operators in the industry.
The role requires a genuine technical interest and you should have a passion for troubleshooting issues i.e. digging through log files, searching databases or checking configurations to solve customer issues.
You will be solving issues yourself but there will be a need to work with other internal teams to get problems resolved. So you will need to be able to escalate clearly, understand priorities and effectively communicate status and resolutions to our customers.
- Provide 2nd level technical support for integration issues
- Manage Jira queues of customer and Internal requests based on a defined priority
- Support Integration Engineers and Consultants during integration projects with testing and configuration tasks
- Identify areas for process improvement, propose and implement solutions
- Analysis, testing and troubleshooting of integrated software systems
- Maintain knowledge base of solutions and integration related documentation
The candidate must-haves:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals
- A genuine technical interest
- Able to gather information, analyze and recommend solutions.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
- Highly motivated, able to work without supervision, eager to learn on the job and willing to work as part of a team
It would also be great to see these skills/experience as well:
- Online gaming domain knowledge
- Knowledge of web application development
- Understanding of computer networking
- Working with ticketing systems or Service desks e.g. Jira
- Maintaining knowledge base of solutions or FAQs
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with SG Digital?:
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.